Connect. Volunteer. Learn.
Find an opportunity, get involved and access resources.
Stars After School - Homework Time
- Develop friendships
- Work with the same 2-5 students every week
- Help students with homework
- 1st through 12th grade
- Only 1 hour per week
- Tue -Thurs, 5:30-6:30
- Must be 14 years or older.
- August through May
Stars After School - Reading
- Read weekly with a small group of elementary students.
- Encourage a love of reading.
- Practice vocabulary words.
- Tues or Thurs, 4:15-5pm.
- Use beautiful books with easy discussion guides.
- Walk alongside a student
- Develop an impactful relationship
- Average 2 hours/week, at least 1 year
- Receive coaching, support and training
- Group mentoring options also available
- Must be 21 years or older
Kids Reading to Succeed
- Read with students for 1 hour
- 1st Saturday of the month
- No commitment – come when you can!
- First apply (by clicking ‘KRS Application’ below) then click the ‘Details & Signup’ button for more info and to sign up